Re: -01 revision of proposed sieve WG charter

2004-10-01 10:58:07

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 01:47:28PM -0400, Cyrus Daboo wrote:
--On Friday, October 1, 2004 1:00 PM -0400 "Mark E. Mallett"
<mem(_at_)mv(_dot_)mv(_dot_)com> wrote:

My only other comment is about the rapid schedule on the variables
draft- I had some thoughts that would probably not be appropriate if the
draft is to be sent through at this rate.

Please post any comments you have. Note that a new -04 version of the draft
was posted a couple of weeks ago.

Saw that..  One thing I wondered is whether it was appropriate to open
up more conversation about variables on this list in light of the fact a
new working group is being created (making the bold assumption that I'd
be admitted to it, of course :-) ).  I'm guilty of waiting way too long
to comment, unfortunately.

mm