Re: -01 revision of proposed sieve WG charter

2004-10-01 20:33:27

On Fri, Sep 24, 2004 at 04:13:41PM -0700,
ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:

Also the "draft-daboo-sieve-include" draft is not mentioned (which is OK
with me -- I didn't care for the include draft the way it was but think
that some kind of include facility is important).  I'm assuming it's
left out because of the lack of "willingness to implement" that you
said later, but again, just pointing out that it's not there.

The general consensus at the last IETF meeting seemed to be that this
one doesn't belong on the list of WG deliverables now. Maybe later...

                                Ned