Re: Change to "reject" action: compatible with fileinto/redirect?

2005-04-28 03:51:08

Matthew has asked this question before and I've heard no opinions. I
just want to hear explicit confirmations/objections to the idea of
allowing "reject" to be compatible with "fileinto" and "redirect".

If you send me mail, then I want to be able to do whatever I want with it.  So
if I want to reject it to tell the user that I hated their mail (as opposed to
the weaker discard), then I might also want to archive a copy in a "Rejected"
folder, or perhaps forward onto some kind of abuse@ email address.

Nigel