Re: Change to "reject" action: compatible with fileinto/redirect?

2005-04-28 05:08:39

Nigel Swinson wrote:

Matthew has asked this question before and I've heard no opinions. I just want to hear explicit confirmations/objections to the idea of allowing "reject" to be compatible with "fileinto" and "redirect".

If you send me mail, then I want to be able to do whatever I want with it.  So if I want
to reject it to tell the user that I hated their mail (as opposed to the weaker discard),
then I might also want to archive a copy in a "Rejected" folder, or perhaps
forward onto some kind of abuse@ email address.
This is exactly my argument.

Do we need to change capability name due to this change?