Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

2010-02-03 08:15:25
Hello,

> The new draft is here:
> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00.txt

My suggestions:
 - Rename "time" parameter to "seconds".
Motivation: the number of days follows after the parameter with the name "days". Similarly the number of seconds shall follow the parameter named "seconds", not "time".

 - Co-existence with "vacation" (probably section "IANA Considerations")
Clarify if
  require ["vacaion-time"]
on its own is valid. More concrete, I will appreciate if it is made valid, meaning that require ["validation-time"] implies that requirement for "vacation" is also requested.

- State that replies are sent by default with "From" as the envelope recipient (when feasible) currently receiving the message.

This updates section 5.4. of RFC 5230. See discussion on (by that time) ietf-mta-filters(_at_)imc(_dot_)org from 03.07.2007.

If you choose to incorporate the last two points, it will make the behaviour of vacation slightly different, depending on if it is required with "vacation" or "vacation-time", which will make practically incorrect the usage of 'require ["vacation", "vacation-time"];'.

Със здраве,
  Дилян