Re: [sieve] New Version Notification for draft-george-sieve-vacation-time-00

2010-02-03 15:20:38
I like it. Will implement.

Cool.

I agree that :seconds is better than :time.

Me, too.  I thought about that when I submitted it, but wound up
sticking with "time".  On the queue for changing.

IMO, if a script requires vacation-time but not vacation, that's an error
and the managesieve may reject the script, or the runtime may fail it.

I agree, and that's what I said to Dilyan when he mentioned that to me
privately.  But I also suggested that he post it to the mailing list,
to see what others think.

Dilyan says...
State that replies are sent by default with "From" as the envelope
recipient (when feasible) currently receiving the message.

No; this draft will make no incompatible changes to the base Vacation protocol.
Unless, of course, the working group really wants to.

The other question is if the working group will adopt this.  Should
the updated version (changing "time" to "seconds") become
draft-ietf-sieve-vacation-seconds-00 ?

Barry

Barry