Re: [sieve] Question about draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-02

2010-10-16 22:54:05
Barry Leiba wrote:

I'm about to submit an -03 version of external-lists, which we would
presumably do WGLC on.  This version will resolve PSA's issues, and
also Kristin Hubner has provided me with a couple more examples
off-list (thanks, Kristin!), which i've included.

Before I post it, I need to know what the result of the discussion
below (about comparators) is, in relation to updates to the document.
What, if anything, needs to be added to the document about
comparators?
Right. I am not entirely clear where we stand on this issue.

For reference, I'll attach the impending -03 version.
This looks good to me. The only other outstanding issues are:

1). ManageSieve capability for discovering support for different types of external lists. I will suggest some text.

2). Add a tag: personal addressbook as mandatory to implement (as per discussion in Spring 2010). Are people happy with using "tag:pab"? This is going to be a bit of a special case, because it is not going to use the recommended prefix, but I think we should use an exception in this case.