Re: [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07.txt

2011-05-09 11:17:28
Hi Alexey,

--On May 9, 2011 4:57:54 PM +0100 Alexey Melnikov <alexey(_dot_)melnikov(_at_)isode(_dot_)com> wrote:

Great.  I'd like to hear assent from Alexey and Ned before I make the
changes.  If they agree, I'll put it in and submit an -08 version.

My main concern here is that the identifier be short and comprehensible,
and this seems to qualify. I really don't care what punctuation
surrounds it as long as it's simple, and this proposal works in that
regard as well.

I am Ok with it as well.

OK, then once Barry updates the spec I will ask for one more week of review by the working group to ensure the changes are OK, then we can move ahead with submission to the IESG.

--
Cyrus Daboo