Re: Some slides from the meeting this morning

2004-03-04 04:15:35

Paul and I are working on getting things up on the IMC webserver. I tried to send the package to this list, but the whole zip-file (540k) was too large for the list policy.

Stand by and you will get it.

They will also end up in the proceedings of course.

   paf

On 2004-03-04, at 20.10, Meng Weng Wong wrote:

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 01:08:16PM +0900, Patrik F?ltstr?m wrote:
| If you have comments, let me and Ted know.

A number of diagrams went up on the screen.  People might find useful:

  http://spf.pobox.com/mailflows.html
  http://dumbo.pobox.com/~mengwong/tmp/comparisons/buildyourown.png
  http://dumbo.pobox.com/~mengwong/tmp/comparisons/familytree.png

s/html|png/pdf/ for pdf versions.

"Build your own" argues that these proposals are really just riffs on
the same theme, and "Family tree" elaborates on some of the major
tradeoffs and shows how different design decisions result in different
proposals.

cheers
meng