Re: Economics & deployment

2004-03-15 19:17:12

In <20040311194323(_dot_)6BBDE170F3(_at_)mail(_dot_)nitros9(_dot_)org> "Alan
DeKok" <aland(_at_)ox(_dot_)org> writes:

  So far as incentive goes, I just got my hands on an interesting set
of data.  It's stats for about a week of email traffic, from a system
monitoring a large proportion of the SMTP traffic on the net.

  The quick conclusions are:

 [discussion of IP addresses snipped]

Alan:

Would you be able to provide some information on the domain names used
in this email traffic sample?  It appears likely that both IP and
domain name info will be considered by this WG and it would be nice to
have data on both.

-wayne