Re: Accreditation NON-Proposal

2004-03-18 01:12:58

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
        Attached is a proposal for an accreditation mechanism based on the
existing DNS A record conventions but designed to allow extension to support
other approaches.

        I do not propose the draft as a work item IN THIS PARTICULAR GROUP.
However I do believe that the MARID proposal should provide at least the
same degree of support for accreditation as CallerID and SPF do.

Its kind of hard to follow the discussion in multiple forums, would the main ASRG list be more appropriate?

Yakov