Re: Proof of Consent NON-Proposal

2004-03-18 01:14:24

Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
following up the great success of my accreditation non-proposal that nobody
wants to make a work item, here is a second.

I am assuming that we can expect both in the Internet draft archive soon?

Also, if you want to make something a work item, just ask.

Again the relevance is that the existence of the concept affects the spec
that MARID may produce. In this case however the point is to reduce the
scope of the spec by eliminating a particularly problematic set of corner
cases.
Detailed discussion should take place on ASRG.

Which is where I will make my comments.

Yakov