Re: when spoofing isn't

2004-03-19 14:44:17

Greg Connor wrote:
How do people feel about coming up with a draft RFC that focuses on RFC2821 MAIL FROM first and following up with a DATA/Headers extension to it later? Can we have multiple draft RFC's come from the same working group?

The key here is whether the DNS-based mechanism that is defined in this WG will allow for both. If the mechanism is made extensible enough, than we can start off with the MAIL FROM or HELO mechanism first, get that approved, and then delve into the "from" header issues.

And yes - a WG can produce multiple RFCs.

Yakov