RE: Ruminations

2004-03-28 19:34:04

[DC]
I do not recall endorsing breaking the mail service.

I think Gordon's claim was that you said something like "we
need to come to
consensus.." not necessarily that "breaking stuff is ok".
(Just a guess...
he may have been talking about a different Dave altogether :)

No, I was thinking about Dave C, but I might have misinterpreted him.  I do
know he's not in favor of breaking stuff at all.  And he deserves an apology
for my misinterpreting him.

--
PGP key (0x0AFA039E):
<http://www.pan-am.ca/consulting(_at_)pan-am(_dot_)ca(_dot_)asc>