Re: Caller ID and ease of adoption (was Microsoft submitting Caller ID as draft RFC)

2004-04-13 06:10:31

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:25:30 -0400, you wrote:

I doubt we really need to survey list operators. Instead, survey the
software used.
This would include:    Sets Sender?    Sets MAIL FROM?
YahooGroups                 n               y
Mailman                     y               y
ezmlm                       n               y
Majordomo 1.x               y               y
Majordomo 2.x               y               y

Topica                       n               y
Domeus                       n               y

(Domeus - large European free mailing list provider)

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm