Re: Microsoft submitting Caller ID as draft RFC

2004-04-25 09:24:42

In <9156B81DAA29204989AD43E88688FAAB01373635(_at_)df-lassie(_dot_)dogfood>
"Harry Katz" <hkatz(_at_)exchange(_dot_)microsoft(_dot_)com> writes:

[...]
We expect to submit the draft to the IETF RFC Editor in the next 7-10
days.  In the meantime a PDF version of the specification can be found
at http://www.microsoft.com/callerid.

It has been around three weeks since Harry posted this message.  Now,
I understand that editing, reviewing, and general snafus can delay
things, so I'm not too worried or surprised.  I am, however, curious
what the status of the C-ID I-D is.  Does anyone know?  Is it already
there, but I've just missed the name?

-wayne