Re: suggested new RRtype experiment

2004-05-22 13:16:10

Let me use a different way of saying this...

If "just" the people which have been thinking about what they want to express, I am pretty sure the DNS people can come up with an encoding of the new RR type which is to be defined, according to Ted's suggested solution to the new RR Type specification.

Remember, the DNS people promised exactly this at the BOF.

    paf