Re: Sender identification is not the answer

2004-06-24 16:54:32

While these inputs are very important, probably more
important in the grand scheme of things than some of the
technical discussions we've seen over the last few weeks, I
believe this discussion is unfortunately out of scope for
our WG.  You might find a more receptive forum at ASRG.

  http://asrg.sp.am/

The job of this working group is to produce proposals that
you may find philosophically unpalatable, but if you want to
campaign against these concepts your best course of action
may be to contact John Gilmore and the EFF.

cheers
meng