Re: moving the anonymous mail argument to ASRG

2004-06-24 20:35:03

You might find a more receptive forum at ASRG.

Well, maybe.  I have no interest in arguments that it's bad to
authenticate mail because people can't send anonymous mail.  That
leads briskly to a scenario where anyone can say anything, but it's
pointless because nobody's listening.

There's a variety of ways to send anonymized mail, ranging from web
mail to remailers like mixmaster.  If someone wants to propose a
specific topic related to anonymous mail, perhaps a BCP on
anonymizers, I'd be willing to consider it.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com, ASRG chair