(Deploy) In support of Sender ID

2004-09-03 14:32:44

I am the CTO of Eversave.com and Prospectiv Direct, Inc.
My company is a founding member of the Email Service Provider
Coalition, and the responsible party for outgoing email for
companies like ADVO/ShopWise.com, which operates the "America's
Looking for Its Missing Children (R)" program.

We are very interested in advancing authentication solutions -
we need first to identify the senders, so we can move on to the
deeper issues associated with email.

I support and will be implementing Sender-ID.

-Steven Carbone