Re: consensus call of RR prefix

2004-09-04 10:20:32

"Rand" == Rand Wacker <rand(_at_)sendmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    Rand>  and leaving the TXT records in the domain.tld dataspace,
    Rand> while ugly, seems like a good bit of parallelism for the SPF
    Rand> records that will be published in the same place.

I concur.  Purely pragmatically, many people will want to check both
SPF and IETF-compliant Sender ID.  Being able to fetch both with a
single query is therefore beneficial.

(Of course it doesn't matter if I use separate pieces of software to
check SPF and Sender ID, both of which make their own queries; my
local caching nameserver will still ensure that only one query is made
to the authoritative nameservers.)

   -roy