Re: co-chair judgment of consensus related to last call period of 23-Aug-2004 to 10-Sept-2004

2004-09-13 00:57:20

Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

If client and server do no share at least one MUST, then there will be
non-interoperability.

Yes.  It would also be nice if the world could avoid doing duplicate DNS
queries for spf2 records.  I don't think a single person has disagreed
with that design goal and I noted this in my earlier comments, so I hope
that is addressed in the next revision of the specifications.  One or
the other forever or both with a pre-specified flag day in the
not-too-distant future.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan