Re: co-chair judgment of consensus related to last call period of 23-Aug-2004 to 10-Sept-2004

2004-09-15 09:28:29

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004, David Woodhouse wrote:

Therefore, the working group should abandon the 'mail from' and 'pra'
scopes and seek a _single_ scope which serves the purpose of identifying
the entity responsible for a given mail server.

I agree. I also think that in this scenario the mechanism should be CSV
rather than SPF, because CSV is vastly more efficient and less abusive of
the DNS.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
LYME REGIS TO LANDS END INCLUDING THE ISLES OF SCILLY: WEST OR NORTHWEST