Re: Discussion

1997-10-14 01:48:40
At 10:15 13-10-1997 +0100, Ian Brown wrote:
Will Price wrote:

If
you choose to not send to the CMRK, you can remove it by simply double
clicking the CMRK to remove it and the message will be encrypted to the
intended recipient only.

Great. If this option is set, it is virtually guaranteed that the
recipient's organisation is running the SMTP snoop enforcer, so your
message will be bounced.

Isn't this what personal email accounts are for?

The only real problems I see with supporting "Recommended Secondary
Recipient" or "Required Secondary Recipient" are political, not technical.
Are we going to discuss the political implications of including CMRK in
Open-PGP on this list?

Tony