Re: Discussion

1997-10-14 09:48:37

[The question of list relevance... is there a better place to discuss
this where all the parties are reading (OpenPGP standards authors, PGP
Inc employees, and other interested parties)?  The political
discussion does seem somewhat relevant in that both PGP with their CMR
system and the CDR proposal base many of the technical features on
privacy issues.  One suggestion is perhaps to flag political
discussion [P] on the subject line.  Then people seeking to discuss
purely technical issues can skip to those items.  Comments?]