V4 RSA key update.

1998-04-04 01:08:25
I have working? V4 rsa keys.

1. When encrypting to RSA keys, PGP 5.0 always uses the old packet format.
adding this allowed me to decrypt a pgpe encrypted message.  I am
generating the new format.

2. I haven't tried passphrase protected V4 RSA keys, since that is being
added.  I may dupe PGP 5.0 behavior.

3. PGP 5.0 only uses the old style RSA key ids.

4. pgpv still won't recognize a pgpe produced RSA message., nor one I
create, so I suspect it has something to do with the V4 key.

A new opgp should happen sometime this weekend.  I also reorganized some
more things.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---