Before I forget - two more spec questions

1998-04-21 21:31:17
1. I didn't read over the draft carefully and I don't have it in front of
me. Does it say that the new 5 octet 0xff packet-length MUST be the only
packet length (i.e. not at the end of partial-lengths)?

2. You have multiple hashes for Clearsigned messages, but don't cover
the format of the signatures themselves.  Is it merely a bunch of
concatenated signature packets?  Or is there a -----BEGIN PGP SIG... for
each of them?  Can they be nested?  Does nesting involve dash escaping?

Since I don't have any example of a multiple signature clearsigned message
I don't quite understand how this is to work.

--- reply to tzeruch - at - ceddec - dot - com ---