HKP (was Re: meeting in San Francisco?)

2003-03-05 20:14:32

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 06:07:28PM -0800, Jon Callas wrote:

There's nothing that stops Ben's PFS draft from becoming an
informational RFC. There's little that stops that from becoming
standards track -- this group merely has to agree that it's in our
domain. Obviously, it'd be optional, but.

Speaking of domains - I have documented the HTTP keyserver protocol
with a few extensions to handle some things that were not needed back
when the protocol was created.  I was planning on pushing it towards
an informational RFC, but if the folks here think it would be better
as standards track, then I can certainly do that.

David