WGLC for draft-ietf-openpgp-openpgp-15 ends Oct 28 1700EDT

2005-10-11 13:36:09

Hi,

The new openpgp internet-draft (version 15) should be out and in the
archives really soon.  The editor and I believe that all open issues
have been incorporated into this version of the draft.  Therefore I am
declaring a Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-openpgp-openpgp-15
that will end at 1700 US/EDT on Friday, October 28th.

Jon assures me that draft-15 will be out tonight, so this should provide
ample time for everyone to read and comment on the draft by the Last
Call end-time.

Issues should be sent to the list.  If you feel you want to remain
private you can send them to jon <jon(_at_)callas(_dot_)org> and myself.  If you
wish to remain ultra-private you are welcome to send the issues just to
me and I will forward them on anonymized.

Happy reading.

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com