Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-openpgp-openpgp-15 ends Oct 28 1700EDT

2005-10-11 14:24:21

On 11 Oct 2005, at 1:23 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:

Jon assures me that draft-15 will be out tonight, so this should provide
ample time for everyone to read and comment on the draft by the Last
Call end-time.

It'll be out as soon as I check for massively stupid errors, like wrong years, bad paragraph breaks, etc. (which have happened in the past).

I believe that this covers all open issues. Derek and I went through all the ones on his list and mine, and they're both empty now. If I'm wrong, drop me a message.

The possible outside exception is the "Cleartext Signatures" thread, where I believe there's no consensus for a change, but I don't see anything that can't be added in WGLC if that's not the case.

    Jon