Re: WGLC for draft-ietf-openpgp-openpgp-15 ends Oct 28 1700EDT

2005-10-13 11:13:17

Ben Laurie <ben(_at_)algroup(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:

Now that the spec is clear to me, I'd say we should leave it as it is.

The question remains, why was it unclear before?  The text in the spec
should be unambigious.  If you were confused about what it meant, an
extra explanatory sentence is in order to make sure a future developer
does not fall into the same ambiguous interpretation that you did.

-derek
--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       derek(_at_)ihtfp(_dot_)com             www.ihtfp.com