Re: [openpgp] Intent to deprecate: Insecure primitives

2015-03-23 13:37:13
On 18/03/2015 22:38 pm, Bill Frantz wrote:
The software works fine. The user has either lost the secret key file or
has forgotten the passphrase. I don't know a technical solution,
particularly to the 2nd problem. Any suggestions?

Keystores like Apple's do fine here. Basically, if we see the pgo key password as just one password in 100 then it becomes clearer.

Just another thing that made sense in 1992, but things have moved on ;)

iang