Re: [openpgp] Fingerprint, Base32 or Base32C?

2015-04-28 12:20:47
32K words is much easier to check visually. And such a word list would
probably compress to 150KB which can be embedded in devices easily
enough.

"Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And
here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you."

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Bill Frantz <frantz(_at_)pwpconsult(_dot_)com>