Re: [openpgp] Proposed WG charter

2015-06-05 10:59:07
Greetings,

        To avoid being slapped by a misplaced (hence probably very stinky
fish), I've updated the charter again.  Gist, as before is at:

https://gist.github.com/liljenstolpe/a4a45477d1b89ea45e09

I THINK I have captured the consensus of the group, so we're going to do a
negative control on this one.  If there is no opposition before 12:00 UTC
Saturday, I'm going to ask Stephen to start the chartering process (or
actually, am doing so right now).

However, please voice your support if you feel strongly :)

        Christopher