Re: [openpgp] saltpack on OpenPGP message format problems

2016-02-12 09:52:27
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:51, pgut001(_at_)cs(_dot_)auckland(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz
said:

I dunno because that's not my area of expertise, but somehow every other
software mechanism in existence has managed to get by without needing its own
custom "ASCII armoring" (is there anything other than PGP that does this?), so

X.509 and OpenSSL private key format is basically the same - except for
the armor checksum.  You also need that PEM format to paste a CSR into a
CA's web form.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner