Re: [openpgp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-openpgp-crypto-refresh-02.txt (fwd)

2021-02-28 20:09:45
On 2021-02-26 at 23:00 -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
Thanks for this close read, Ángel.

You raised so many points in one message that i'm afraid some of them
might get lost.

I'm trying to address all of your concerns, either with a merge request
(MR) with a simple editorial patch, a call for further discussion, or a
new issue in gitlab.

If you want to follow up on one or the other, i recommend referring
to the specific issue or merge request in the subject of the mailing
list thread, if one exists.

I encourage folks to do this kind of tracking/triage on the issues
they raise on-list directly, it's quite a bit of work to make sure
that all the points get tracked so they can be handled.

Thanks for that. Feel free to ask for patches. It seemed odd to simply
propose a MR without first presenting that to the wg. What I consider a
good phrasing may not be considered so by someone else. Or just come up
with a better one.
Not sure how to proceeds without flooding with mails or issues/MR or
everything. It's straightforward if everyone simply agrees, but for
things that get discussed, it would be easy to lose track of that, yes.

I'm replying here directly to some points, stripping unrelated pieces,
and splitting another two blocks as different threads.

Best regards