Re: AW: Using XML in OCP transport

2003-05-08 09:23:36

On Thu, 8 May 2003, jfcm wrote:

I suggest we put that on an exell table (I can do that, but may be
you are more informed) and to keep an HTML page on it on the site. I
am not technically good enough to understand everything in here (I
am here to make sur my needs are covered and to learn how I could
cover them should them not to be met).

I could render the lists below in HTML, but I would like to hear
others feedback first. It seems to me that we should be ready to make
a decision on OCP transport now -- all these points have been
discussed already.  I am OK with more clarification and discussion if
needed, of course, but I want to avoid spending time on documentation,
especially if others do not find this useful and need something else
to select the "best" OCP transport.

But I feel there may be other points and I understand this is seen
from the OCP developper point of view, not so much yet from the
developper having to use OCP point of view? jfc

I am sure there are other points. These biased lists are based on two
points of views: OCP author and OCP/ICAP implementor.

Alex.

P.S. I would rather not do an Excel spreadsheet because I do not
     usually use Microsoft products.