Re: AW: Using XML in OCP transport

2003-05-08 16:19:10

At 21:53 08/05/03, Alex Rousskov wrote:

On Thu, 8 May 2003, jfcm wrote:

> At 20:41 08/05/03, Alex Rousskov wrote:
>
> >You can make it a table to ease comparison (something I could not do
> >in ASCII in the original e-mail): "OCP flavors" as horizontal heading,
> >"decision factors" as vertical heading, and things like
> >none/low/average/high as table cells.
>
> Well I udnerstand I could do that as another page.
>
> decision element    |  ICAP 1.1 | ICAP 2.0 | BEEP
>
> blahblah ...........       none/low.....
> Please have a look at http://jefsey.com/ocph.htm
>
> Is that what you suggest?

Yes, except by "decision factor/element" I meant the same 6-7 text
phrases you have at http://jefsey.com/ocp.htm. Those phrases already
contain hints of what corresponding cell values should be.

Could you be so kind as to phrase them in good technical English for me?
I can do the clerical job, but I would not venture farther when publications are considered :-)

Also, I suggest everyone to do the same if they consider points are missing.

It is near midnigh in my place. I must go home. But if have your entries tonigh it will be ready tomorrow morning your time. So we can commence to argue on it. This could match the WE target. jfc