Re: OCP and IAB considerations

2003-05-20 16:20:58

I agree with what you are saying, but I do not understand how is that
relevant to any specific IAB consideration. Please clarify the
relevance. IAB does not seem to care about the things you describe
below, not in their considerations anyway...

Saying that IAB considerations are not relevant does not mean that we
are not going to address privacy concerns (that are not expressed in
those considerations).