Re: OCP and IAB considerations

2003-05-20 20:47:04

On Tue, 20 May 2003, The Purple Streak, Hilarie Orman wrote:

I think it's also wise to note the word "consideration" ... the IAB
did not mean to have their words turned into absolute minimal
requirements - they meant that they wanted to WG to *consider* them.
It's the documentation of the consideration that is important, not
just the conclusions.

Sure, but documenting why certain consideration is not relevant to a
particular draft is not important. Some other draft documents why that
consideration is relevant (to that draft) and how it is addressed (by
that draft).  That is all I am saying -- do not re-document what is
documented elsewhere (pick option #1 or option #3, not option #2).