Re: OCP and IAB considerations

2003-05-20 17:09:31

Alex Rousskov wrote:

To summarize, there are three options:

        1. "lean and mean":
           Each draft has its own IAB Considerations section
           addressing only relevant considerations (if any)

        2. "can never be too careful":
           Each draft has its own IAB Considerations section
           addressing all 9 considerations (explaining
           irrelevance where needed and pointing to relevant
           drafts)

        3. "all under one roof":
           One dedicated "Addressing IAB Considerations" draft
           addressing all 9 considerations (pointing to relevant
           drafts as needed). Other drafts simply refer to
           this dedicated draft from their Introductions.

I somewhat like option 3, with a reference to the "all under one roof" document in each of the other OPES docments. I'm sceptical about option 1...

I'll check with our ADs whether there would be a preferred option.