RE: draft-ietf-opes-threats-03

2003-12-09 10:46:27
Alex,

U need to recharter first.

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Rousskov [mailto:rousskov(_at_)measurement-factory(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 12:03 PM
To: Markus Hofmann
Cc: 'ietf-openproxy(_at_)imc(_dot_)org'
Subject: Re: draft-ietf-opes-threats-03

Markus,

      I am somewhat surprised there is something special that
needs to be developed for a hop-by-hop encryption model, but
I do not know what IESG had to say about this issue (beyond a
cryptic statement on the ID tracker). If IESG turns this
revision around again, let's discuss how we can document
hop-by-hop encryption to address IESG concerns.