RE: OPES Re-Charter

From: Alex Rousskov [mailto:rousskov(_at_)measurement-factory(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Markus Hofmann
Cc: OPES Group
Subject: Re: OPES Re-Charter

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Markus Hofmann wrote:

From previous discussions, the following candidate topics for
re-chartering have been discussed:

(1) Rules Language
(2) OCP profile for SMTP
(3) Support for streaming media
(4) Others?

Please indicate which topics are of interest to you, and
whether you
can commit to work on the respective item(s). We can move
forward only
if folks are able to spend the time required for making progress.

I hope to be able to actively work on P Core and OCP/SMTP
profile, provided there are other people willing to help or lead.

+1 I could help here

Also, we should discuss whether the charter should include an
"OCP Security" draft that details negotiated features like
transport-level security and agent authentication. Is anybody
interested in securing OCP communications. Does anybody want
to take a lead on that?

+1, I think this should be on the radar screen

Abbie