RE: OPES Re-Charter

2004-06-10 10:57:23
JFCM,

Basically, u need a rough new charter.
It would be good if u start one.

Abbie

-----Original Message-----
From: jfcm [mailto:info(_at_)utel(_dot_)net]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:04 PM
To: Markus Hofmann; OPES Group
Subject: Re: OPES Re-Charter

Sorry, I could not keep with the work and political load.
I certainly keep reading and supporting.
I am however lost with the accomplished task real status.
I would suggest a summary and "what can be built with" page
would preface
the charter.
And may be links to what is on the market today/sometimes.

SMTP and DNS are my priorities.
jfc