Re: OPES Re-Charter

2004-06-11 06:04:11

Geetha Manjunath wrote:

We could start from 'P' - may need some enhancements though . But I think  we
need to separate the 'runtime specification' and 'language specification' in
some form.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "runtime specification"? My feeling is that the WG should focus on the "language specification".

We can also  work on the method of  configuring  an OPES with some rules (may be
even by transporting) - if that can be under the purview of the WG..

Good point, but this can be kept separate from the language specification, and I'd suggest to take this on only after the other items have been finished, i.e. in a possible later charter or charter update.