Re: P work in new charter

2004-06-30 15:31:30

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Markus Hofmann wrote:

Alex Rousskov wrote:

We would benefit from explicitly including code reuse (user-defined
functions and modules) in P scope, I think. It makes P more complex
and more powerful/useful. If this is in the charter, then we would not
have to argue again whether the added complexity is worth the
benefits.

Not sure whether that kind of detail is needed in a charter - it
already gives parts of the solution and might actually make it harder
to get it approved.

OK. I have no strong feelings about this. Please include whatever you
think is appropriate, and we will go from there.