Re: Strawman OPES Charter

2004-07-13 13:56:45

Abbie Barbir wrote:

Just to make sure: which of the following you consider essential: a) forget about P choice, start from scratch, write a formal "language requirements" document, then select among IRML, P, and possibly other candidates. b) confirm past P choice, but write a "language requirements" document or section, before proceeding with polishing P c) confirm P choice, and do not write a "language requirements" document/section

well, I go for option a) to be frank. However, I can live with b) or c)
if the WG wants that.

Are there any new insights or developments that came up after our earlier discussions we had on "P" and other approaches? If not, I don't want to re-iterate the discussions we already had.