RE: More on KEKIdentifiers, and a suggested addition to CMS

1999-03-12 07:40:51
Jim and Friends,

I agree with Jim's message.  When I expressed support for Peter's proposal
to enhance the CMS RecipientInfo syntax, I assumed that there was consensus
in the PKCS-15 community regarding the proposal.  Based on subsequent e-mail
traffic, that assumption has been proved to be false.  Therefore, I agree
with Jim that the CMS RecipientInfo syntax should remain unchanged.

- John Pawling