Re: [smime] S/MIME publishing mailing list

2015-01-23 11:42:49
We could build one big honkin' directory... :)

Personally I think there's more than enough ways discover and transfer
certs.

The gap, in my mind, is the introduction problem--if you and I have never
corresponded securely before, how do I know that the cert I have is yours?

-- T