draft-hall-prdr-00

2007-03-11 12:01:53

I submitted the PRDR draft to the I-D editor a week ago, but it appears to
have been put into a will-process queue that is on hold until the 19th.
Since there are people that are in process of implementing this, and since
I do not want to manage multiple out-of-band discussions, interested
parties can pull down the submitted I-D from:

   http://www.ehsco.com/misc/I-Ds/draft-hall-prdr-00.txt

Sections 4.6 and 4.7 probably need the most scrutiny.

If there are still multiple implementors looking at this seriously, then
I'm guessing the next rev needs to be an -ietf- draft for standards-track
publication to proceed. I'm guessing this will need to be handled through
the applications area as an exception document, is that correct?